- Casual Games
- Release date:
Hexus is a unique game that combines several casual genres, the mixture of which creates the unforgettable atmosphere of Ancient Egypt. The story line revolves around 10 legendary Egyptian artifacts that should be found. A player's path runs through 100 unique game-levels - puzzles.
The player will have to open 15 various mini-games: ranging from Hidden objects to Nilotic mahjong. The action of the game goes around construction and development of a town that the player reigns over. The unforgettable Egyptian journey is waiting for you, try yourself at the role of a powerful Pharaoh or a wise Queen.
- 120 unique levels - puzzles united by an epic plot from the Ancient Egypt history.
- a great variety of game elements - 7 bonuses, stones and blocks, locks and temples.
- 15 mini-games - Quest, Hidden objects, Memory Multi-puzzles, Find differences, Nilotic mahjong. All mini-games are related to the main game and bring money to a player.
- Operating system*: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor speed*: 800 Mhz
- RAM*: 512 MB
- Hard drive space (uncompressed): 188MB
- Graphics Card*:
- Sound Card*:
- DirectX version*: 8.0