- Casual Games
- Release date:
Annabel represents a revolutionary jump forward in casual games - it is the first casual game with 3D characters in a 3D world. Welcome to Annabel's world, set in Ancient Egypt. Princess Annabel has been captured by held prisoner by the evil high priest Amertekh, who plans to marry Annabel to become a full-fledged Pharaoh. Meanwhile, Annabel has her eyes on the young prince Akhenaten.
Akhenaten, who will become the next pharaoh, has been force to flee Egypt, but he won't leave without his beloved Annabel. It is up to you to help Annabel escape from the evil high priest, explore a pyramid and open a sarcophagus, visit a local fishing village, and sail down the Nile to a temple of the all powerful god Seth in your quest to help Akhenaten and restore order to Egypt!
- Amazing 3D characters in a 3D world.
- Unique script... More than just hidden objects - find the clues and solve puzzles to unlock the adventure.
- Good mix of puzzles and mini-games.
- Windows XP / Vista
- Processor speed: 600 MHz
- RAM: 256 MB (512 preferred)
- Hard drive space (uncompressed): 150 MB
- Graphics Card: Video RAM 64 MB
- Sound Card: N/A
- DirectX version: 8.1